We offer a full Competency based training course or refresher training courses which can be tailored to your needs.
The Competency based course we provide has been subject to both CE Marking and FDA 510k clearance as part of the Burn Assessment package. The course is delivered on-site at your Hospital by a Moor Instruments Approved Trainer – the majority of which have over 10 years experience in this field.
The wealth of experience obtained by Moor Instruments in this field continues to be available to you following training. Our Burn Team continue to provide support and advice to customers for the lifetime of the system.
Training packages are available for both new system users and current system users requiring a refresher. The training package is tailored to your needs – contact us for further details of how we can help you and your Staff to get the best from your system.
Training courses can include:
- Safety for Patient and Operator
- Patient preparation
- Scan setup for patient comfort and optimum image quality
- Confounding Factors during scanning
- Hands-on use of the imaging system
- Saving and Printing Scan Reports Immediately
- Review of Images and Scan Reports
- Interpretation of images
- Confounding Factors to image interpretation
- Review of examples
- Calibration and routine maintenance
Contact us to book your training session or to discuss your specific training needs.