Large area imaging is a key feature of the moorLDI2-BI. Areas up to 50cm x 50cm can be mapped in one scan (rather than a sequence that needs to be stitched together), with scan times ranging from 40 seconds up to 2 minutes.
- Non contact imaging
- Scan times from 40 seconds
- Large assessment area of up to 50cm x 50cm
- Long reach mobile stand
- Results available immediately
- Both large areas (full torso) and small areas (finger) can be scanned
A growing number of our customers require enhanced Service and Maintenance contracts and / or on-demand Certification Services to maintain and protect their Moor Instruments products both during and beyond the standard warranty period
A Certification of Compliance is provided after all services and checks to certify that the system is safe and functions to its approved specifications.
Imagers, support stands, PC’s and printers supplied by Moor are all considered part of the system covered by warranty or contract. Printer ink and issues caused by third party software/ PC viruses are not covered by contract.
EWE and AOI are not available in all markets. Response times for contract repairs relate to working days only (not public holidays).
For full information or to discuss further which product best suits your needs please click here to email our Service Department.
We offer three service options
Annual Onsite Maintenance Contract.
Return to Base Service.
Annual Onsite Inspection.
Includes, clamp, arm, 2 tube calibration block, PFS, calibration software and presentation case
moorLDI2-BI Burn’s Software Version 4.0 Features
Moor Instruments take pride in listening to feedback from our customers and we are pleased to announce that a new and improved version of our Burns software is now available. A free upgrade is available to all of our Platinum Contract holders and those currently running V3.0 software.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. See below for an overview of the changes and improvements.
Improved Scanning features:
- Four standard language options built in: English, German, French and Chinese.
- Compatibility with BurnCase 3D software – enabling you to export and overlay assessment images over the 3D frames provided by BurnCase 3D. Note: This requires you to have the BurnCase 3D software installed on your PC (RISC Software GmbH).
- Improved Burn report layout – for a clearer comparison of the burn image, video picture and greyscale image.
- Improved function for saving burn images for presentations – simplifies and streamlines the process of saving images for inserting into documents.
- Changed laser to ‘attenuated’ low power during marking beam function to further reduce any potential optical hazard.
- Updated scanning module navigation – improving the ability to move back and forward in the scanning set-up more simply.
- Burn Site ‘Lund and Browder’ style Schematic implemented for easy recording of burn scan area, with multi-sites input feature to record all sites included on large area scans.
- Simplified ‘calendar’ style date input field, and the ability use different date/time formats enhancing International user experience.
- Three-image display mode (Flux, LD Photo and Colour Video) added to aid interpretation.
Improved Review Module features:
- Improved compatibility with our research version of software – improving research user experience.
- ROI improved definitions so that multi ROIs of different ROI types can be defined on each image.
- Automatic ROI file saving when results for Statistics, Histogram or Profile windows are saved.
- Flux Overlay and grid features implemented.
- Flexible Zoom in/out features implemented.
Improved Database Management:
- Multiple data files can be inserted into the database.
- Images can now be saved to a separate file, and have improved save functions for image use in publications, documents and presentations.
- Data and database backup and restore functions implemented along with straightforward Database repair functions.
- Improved Help sections – Enhancing end user experience, if you need help this section is now clearer and should enable issues to be solved more swiftly.
- "Calibrate" button added to the Main Menu and Calibration and Service due advanced warning messages implemented. (Comes with advanced Calibration Kit including new mounting arm for precise location of calibration block).
- Flexible Data and Database folder locations enabled.
- Display functions modified to improve display speed for slower PCs.
- Contrast/Brightness adjustments and interface improved.
- Automatic database backup added at exit (if file modifications made) in case of accidental power loss etc.
- 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS compatibility.
- DICOM features implemented (only available when the DICOM version is ordered).